Insurance companies that are offering products covering one or more systems of AYURVEDA treatments Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has informed and provided a list of the following fifteen (15) General Insurance Companies and Standalone Health Insurance companies that are offering products covering one or more systems of AYUSH treatment:
Preferred Provider Hospital (For Reimbursement Facility) for all Public Sector Insurance Companies:
1. National Insurance Co. Ltd
2. New India Assurance Co. Ltd
3. Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd
4. United India Insurance Co. Ltd
Cashless Facility is available for the following TPAs & Insurance COs:
1. IFFCO-Tokio Insurance
2. Future Generali India
3. Chola Help Card
4. Family Health Plan Ltd.
5. HDFC Ergo
Reimbursement Facility is available for the following TPAs & Insurance COs:
1. Alankit Health Care Limited
2. Apollo DKV Health Insurance
3. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd.
4. DBM Health Services
5. Dedicated Healthcare Services (India) Pvt.Ltd
6. E Meditek Solutions Ltd
7. Good Healthplan Ltd.
8. Grand Healthcare TPA
9. Health India TPA Services Private Limited
10. Heritage Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
11. Icare Health
12. ICICI Lombard / ICICI Prudential
13. Max-Bhupa Health Insurance
14. MD India Healthcare Services (Pvt.) Ltd.
15. Medi Assist India Pvt. Ltd.
16. Medicare TPA Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.
17. Med Save Health Care
18. Paramount Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
19. Parekh Health Management (Pvt.) Ltd.
20. People Health
21. Prestige Health Administration Pvt. Ltd
22. Raksha TPA Pvt. Ltd.
23. Safe Way TPA.Services Pvt.Ltd.
24. Sealcare trust
25. Sri Gokulam Health Services TPA (P) Ltd.
26. Star Health Insurance
27. TTK Healthcare Services Private Limited
28. United Health Care/Parekh Health Care
29. Vipul Med Corp TPA. Pvt. Ltd.
**NOTE – Subject To Ayush Coverage in the Health Insurance Plan.