Physiotherapy focuses on optimizing movement and function in individuals of all ages. A powerful blend of science and hands-on care, it is designed to help people recover from injuries, manage chronic conditions, and enhance their overall well-being.
Main Problems That We Cure
Our Physiotherapy unit provides a wide range of treatments for physical issues:
- Back Pain, Neck Pain & Joint Pain
- Musculoskeletal problems
- Muscle Tears & Soft Tissue Injuries
- Sports injuries
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Spinal Assessment & Stabilization
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Long-term disabilities
- Neurological disorders
A combination of Physiotherapy & Panchakarma procedures are helpful for patients suffering from various Inflammatory & degenerative Arthropathy like Osteo Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lumber Spondylitis, Cervical Spondylitis, Prolapsed Intervertebral Disc and other neurological problems.
Through various Physiotherapy procedures, our Vaidyas help every patient to achieve optimal recovery from pain & discomfort. The focus is to improve functional movements, activities of daily life and to enhance the overall quality of life through:
- Alleviating pain & discomfort
- Promoting healing process
- Restoring & enhancing functional mobility and motor strength
- Identifying & treating causes of pain, discomfort and disability
- Maximizing & developing independence
Our physiotherapists study the case history of every patient to make accurate diagnosis and most appropriate & scientific treatment. The Chikitsa not only relieves pain & restores function but also resolves the underlying cause of the problem.
Adding Physiotherapy in that path of Yogic & Ayurvedic treatment enhances the possibilities of getting positive results and satisfaction in patient’s prognosis. Book your appointment!